Why work at Celero?
- We believe in a philosophy of employing and nurturing a highly professional team, offering continual training and providing them with incentives to make valuable contributions to the group
- We believe we have a social responsibility towards our employees and to the community
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote diversity
- We put great emphasis on the company core values which are: Care; Passion; Commitment; Integrity and Innovation
- We are hardworking
- We seek to make our company a great place to work
IF you are aligned with our above philosophy and values , and believe that you qualify for one of the jobs advertised , we would love to hear from you
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer system
- Monitoring and maintenance of software and networks
- Provide roll-out support for new applications and software
- Coordinating with service providers including procedural documentation and reports
- Users account management for the company communication tools.
- Company vehicles fleet Management
- Establish a good working relationship with our IT service partners and suppliers
- Outstanding Communication aptitudes in both English and French
- Sharp and technology savvy
- Good time management and result-driven person
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with managers and staff to continuously improving the IT system.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in IT or software Engineering with at least one year working experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019 and other latest applications.
- Methodical approach to organisation and delivery of tasks
- Driving license with a clean track record
- Full time job with attractive salary package
- Learning and Development opportunities with geared career growth
- Health Insurance & Group Pension Scheme